Friday, April 23, 2010

Dance Pictures

It's that time of year again....

After a LONG day at work with 20 four and five-year-olds, who were "off the chain," I spent the evening watching three, four, and five-year-olds run around the dance studio waiting to have their picture taken. Thankfully, Kamdyn was so patient and sweet! She stood in line with me the entire time and did not roll ALL over the floor getting her "show" tights filthy! Right then and there I decided that I'll take her occasional defiance at home for a precious angel in public!

Kamdyn and Paden


Had to post this pic because her hair is getting so LONG!


Catherine and Kamdyn


Madeline, Catherine, and Kamdyn


Two of their dance teachers with the sweet girls!


Now let's just pray that the "real" photos turn out GREAT!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

W O W!!!What a doll baby. I know you love her long "straight" hair, Kimberly. Its beautiful as are those gorgeous blue eyes. And to think Kamdyn wants your curly hair.