Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring Break Stop #1 - Madison, GA

Our first stop on our week long adventure was Madison, GA. One of my sweetest new friends at my new school got married on April 3. Her wedding was beautiful! What made it all the more special was that it was also our 6th wedding anniversary and the wedding was at exactly the same time as ours was. We had fun remembering our special day and enjoyed witnessing Krista and Heath's special day. I wasn't able to get a picture of Krista, but she was beautiful! The band even played our first dance song, "Into the Mystic." Kamdyn made a few new friends and enjoyed dancing with them. She also enjoyed running in the open field. Congratulations, Krista and Heath!










1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for solving the mystery of the stack of boxes on Krista's front porch! If you see her before I do, which you probably will, tell her I said congrats :)