Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another April Wedding....

We were invited to another beautiful April wedding this past weekend in downtown Augusta at The Sacred Heart Cultural Center. Georgia's best friend's daughter was married. The wedding was gorgeous; the company was great; and the food was delicious!

My wonderful new teaching assistant, Maggie, and me! LOVE HER!!


Kamdyn was in her element and was in such a good mood that night!


I was probably trying to tell her to settle down a little bit.....


She wouldn't even smile for a picture with her favorite little boy!


Only silly faces would do!


Dancing with her new playdate friends - Maddie and Phoebe


And, the sweetest of all........


Kamdyn and Jacob slow dancing - PRECIOUS!

2 comments:

Nanny Sandy said...

Kamdyn is a party person like her Mommy - loves being around people! I hope she and Jacob stay friends for life. A precious picture of them. They are both "doll babies".

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the pictures of Jacob and Kamdyn!!!