Monday, February 01, 2010

Funny Church Story

I almost forgot to post this last week because I forgot about it until we were sitting in church again this morning. We go to the contemporary service at our church. At this service we take communion every Sunday. Kamdyn has me break off a small piece of bread each time for her, but she will never let me dip it into the "wine" goblet. Last Sunday, we returned to our seats and she said, "Mama, I don't want to dip my bread in that yucky blood pressure!" I cracked up laughing. I explained to her that it was really grape juice, but just represents the blood of Christ. I guess this proves that she listens to the preacher a little more that I think. She heard him say that it was the body and blood of Christ and didn't want to drink the blood (a.k.a. blood pressure). There's never a dull moment and she doesn't really miss a beat! :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Very very innocent and sweet! haha! They listen to it all! I love that you all go to church =) You're doing a wonderful job raising her, Kim!
xo

Mom said...

What wonders our Lord and Savior works in the heart of a small child. That's when their heart is so tender to learn about him and accept his love into their heart. Thank you Kimberly for showing her the way. Its a great honor as her mother to show her God's love. She's just a little "stinker" isn't she?