Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I almost forgot to post these pictures so here goes almost 2 weeks later. Kamdyn had an enjoyable Valentine's Day. She got tickets to see The Wizard of Oz on the "big stage." What fun would The Wizard of Oz be without ruby red slippers and a Dorothy costume? We don'twant to find out because we just KNOW the show will be much better when dressed as Dorothy! We can't wait until March 6th!

Valentine's Morning still in her PJ's.


Love those ruby red slippers!


The costume was a few days late.....Here's Toto!


And the rest of the ensemble!


She couldn't wait to put it all on! She wouldn't stand still enough for a perfect smile! This was the best I could do. She was so excited about the costume!

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Who but a precious Mommy like you would think of something so sweet for her baby girl. Its all she has been talking about.

Jess said...

What a sweet surprise!!! I can't wait to read about how much Kamdyn enjoyed the show.
Much love...missing you always,
Jess