Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monkey Joe B-Day Party

One of my students had her 5th birthday party at Monkey Joe's. She invited Kamdyn and me. This was the perfect opportunity for me to make sure that Kamdyn REALLY wanted to have her party here. She cried when she saw Monkey Joe this time, although last time, she practically chased him down to give him a hug!?!? I told her that if she was scared of Monkey Joe that we didn't need to have her party there. She refused my request and insisted that she was having her party there! Reluctantly, I paid the deposit! On top of crying when she saw Monkey Joe, she refused to go on ANY of the big slides even with Daddy despite the fact that she loved them when she was two! I don't get it! Leave it to a moody little girl to change her mind and change it frequently! Monkey Joe's here we come on March 27th!!










1 comments:

Nanny said...

She will do fine - its the noise and crowds that make her hesitate, I'm sure.