I'M BACK!!!....... with so much to report that it will take me until 2010 to catch up. We have been super busy. When I do get a break all I want to do is catch my breath. August to December seem to have been the fastest months of my life to date. WHEW, I hope January brings about some rest and relaxation and lots of weekends at home!!
Richard wanted to take Kamdyn to her first basketball game a few weeks ago. They were having an exhibition game and it was free to everyone. As soon as we walked in the door to Littlejohn, Kamdyn heard the Tiger roar. She looked at me with big eyes and said, "Mama, what was that?" She just knew that there was a real animal inside. I assured her that it was just a noise through the speakers attempting to scare the other team. She had a great time! It's so much fun to watch our little sweetie experience the Clemson traditions that Richard and I have always loved. That night she made it her mission to memorize the C-L-E-M-S-oooooo-N cheer. She can successfully spell it now without looking!! We hope that she grows up to be a Tiger; however, when she wants to get under our skin she teases us by saying, "Go Gamecocks!"
Watching the Tigers!
Why do you keep telling me to look at you? Don't you have enough pictures of me?
Kamdyn, Daddy, Mama Lucy
CRAZY Kamdyn!!
Kamdyn loving Mama Lucy
Finally, she agreed to play nice and smile!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
I don't see anything wrong with her saying, "Go Gamecocks!" You don't want to stiffle her independence and good sense:)
Post a Comment