Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shake Your Bootie

Well, I guess this one is completely my fault! Everytime she shakes a rattle, toy, shaker, etc. I always sing, "Shake, shake, shake.....shake, shake, shake....shake your bootie!" Now anytime that I start saying "shake, shake, shake" she completes it with "bootie!" It's so cute to hear her little voice when she talks so I HAD to capture it on video!! Enjoy!!!

By the way, that is not me burping in the video. Kamdyn burps which is why you hear the hesitation when she says bootie. I had to make that clear because when my Mom watched the video she called and said, "Did you burp in the video?" Of course I didn't!!!

Google wouldn't let me upload videos today for some reason so I had to try YouTube. It's pretty much the same thing except it takes YouTube a little bit longer to actually "process" the video after uploading it; however, the quality seems to be a little better with YouTube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one is too cute!!

Allison

Anonymous said...

She is going to know every word to every song just like her momma. Singing Bee Champ!!!