Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Love Books!

I think that Kamdyn gets her love for books honestly. NaNa, Grand, and I absolutely love to read. Kamdyn is really obsessed with her books and she can tell you one thing (word) that is happening on each page of most of her books. Her favorite book was The Grandma Book by Todd Parr. As of today, I took out, Brown Bear Brown Bear, and it is her new favorite book. She wants to take her book everywhere and wants to read it all day long and everyday to everyone she sees. I really am happy about this because she isn't all that interested in toys. She has a few toys that she will play with every now and again, but for the most part she would rather be in someone's lap reading a book. In fact, she will say "lap, lap" when she wants you to read to her. I was cooking Kamdyn and myself something for dinner tonight (Richard it out-of-town) and Kamdyn sat in the floor the entire time reading her new favorite book! Yay for books!!!

You can see that she has one shoe half on and one shoe off. She was distracted when taking her shoes off by the book. In the second picture, she was looking at the camera and saying "cheese." She heard the camera after the first picture and had to pose for the second one. Our little show off!

0 comments: