Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fridge Farm Dance

I know it seems that I always have a camera on Kamdyn, and most of the time there is always one nearby, however, tonight Kamdyn was being particularly funny. I couldn't resist taking a video of her dancing to her fridge farm music. Potter and Carrie bought this for her for her birthday. She rarely walks by it without pushing the button and dancing a little bit. Tonight was no exception except for the fact that she kept doing it over and over again. Too funny! You can also see that she was ready to "eat, eat" and she wanted to "love" Mommy and drink her "juice"! The cabinet that she is trying to opening is the cabinet where we keep her snacks. You can see it is held together with rubber bands so she can't get in to it. Otherwise, she would eat snacks all day everyday! I love my little sweetie. While she can be a handful at times, she, most of the time, is such a joy!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yur videos done rurned up.