Friday, June 29, 2007

Spending the Day with Mrs. Georgia


Everyone knows how wonderful we think Georgia is. Turns out, she is even wonderful during the summer when she's not even supposed to be keeping Kamdyn. :) Georgia has wanted to see Kamdyn periodically over the summer. Kamdyn loves it and it has been great for me because I am able to get some things done (i.e. clean the house, pack for trips, enjoy some time to myself, etc.) I met Georgia this morning at Starbucks in North Augusta so Kamdyn could spend the day with her. I know that Kamdyn absolutely loves Georgia. In fact, when Georgia is around it's like having Na-Na around. Kamdyn wants nothing to do with anyone else. Georgia enjoys Starbucks and Kamdyn thinks she gets to drink coffee with Georgia. Georgia orders Kamdyn a cup of whipped cream and they have a coffee break together. Just as I handed Kamdyn over to Georgia, Kamdyn immediately started pointing to Starbuck's because she wanted to go in and have her "coffee." I drove off waving goodbye to Kamdyn. Kamdyn wasn't phased in the least at my leaving. She was probably just happy that she got to avoid the daycare at Jazzercise today! I know that Kamdyn is enjoying her day. Mommy is sure enjoying her day, too. I went to Jazzercise, cleaned the entire house, packed mine and Kamdyn's clothes for 4th of July week, and enjoyed my own company. It makes me wonder what I ever did before I had Kamdyn. I must have been really bored most of the time!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bored...really?!?!? Never. I know you enjoy every bit of it. Enjoy those extra days to yourself, you probably won't get enough of them anymore :).

Jennifer