Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pigtails.......Well, Almost!

Everyone knows that I am dying for Kamdyn to get a little more hair so I can put it in some frilly little bows. It is growing a pretty good bit in the back. So this weekend I decided that I would try to get the back of her hair in to pigtails. This was the best I could do! Why they are not quite what anyone could consider pigtails, they do look cute on our precious angel. Believe it or not, she didn't fuss one single bit as I pulled and tugged to get her hair in to the elastics. Even more unbelievable is that she left them in her hair almost all day until I took them out. Ignore the quality of the pictures. My camera battery was going dead!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of reminds me of Pippi Longstocking! Na Na loves that baby