Now that school is over for the summer. I get to spend each and everyday with my sweet little Kamdyn. On our first full day together, I had lots of laundry to do. Kamdyn LOVES to help me with EVERYTHING these days. She is my permanent shadow. In fact, she is in my lap right now trying to "help" me type! While she does actually "help" me sometimes, she does seem to sometimes create more work for me. As quickly as I am folding the clothes, she is unfolding them and dragging them off someplace. Here she is "wearing" my underwear on her arm. Then, next thing I know, she is throwing them in the trash can. Maybe she was trying to tell me that I need new undies! :) Maybe a trip to Victoria's Secret is in the near future. Right, Daddy?
Family Fun
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment