Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Letterland Day - Clever Cat


Letterland was so much fun for these sweet little Kinders.  They were each allowed to choose a Letterland character to dress up as.  We chose Clever Cat because my super wonderful neighbor, Colleen, made this costume last year for her daughter.  It was the cutest little costume and I am so thankful that I didn't have to create another costume.  

The festivities kicked off with a Letterland Parade.  They marched through the halls of the school with parents and students watching.  Mrs. Leach, principal, led the pack!

The rest of the day was filled with activities in each Kindergarten room.  I was in charge of the robot station.  I had 18 groups of Kindergarteners come to my station throughout the day....so I helped make a lot of robots.  It was fun though and took me back to my days as a Kindergarten teacher.  Karcie loved having me there.  






Kiley (Talking Tess) and Karcie (Clever Cat)  Kiley lives in our neighborhood.

Mrs. Leach leading the parade

Here comes Clever Cat

Karcie's teaching assistant, Ms. Poteat, was Impy Ink.


Cute little class photo!




0 comments: