Saturday, October 15, 2016

Clemson vs NC State


We try to take the girls to at least one tailgate per season.  Tickets to the games are getting so expensive these day that it's hard to justify spending the money to take them in the game. All of the other kiddos were going to be at the game and Ruthie was going to take the Terry girls back to Nanny's house to play while we watched the game.  One of my favorite college roommates, Libba, was there, too, which made it even better!!   NC State tried to beat us and I'm still not sure how they didn't.  I sure am thankful we got the W!  It was another super fun day in Tiger Town!!  


On our way bright and early to Tiger Town!

Sweet girls!!


So glad Libba could come to a game!!


One of my favorite NC State fans was there, too.....in her wolfpack leggings!! 

Richard and Shannon had to drink 40;s for turning 40!!

Me and my girl!!

We sure have grown from our ticket club days!  So glad that we got this photo of all of us!!

Karcie and sweet Jillian!


Having fun playing at Nanny's house!!

Celebrating a Victory drank!! Somebody still had their cap on.  I'm looking at you, Carrie P!

Holly and I had a fun time hanging out, too!  If only we got to see each other more.  It could be trouble!!  

0 comments: