Karcie had her first official dentist appointment! She had sat in the chair at Mr. Patrick's office before and he has looked at her teeth, but this visit was her first official one. She was so brave and wasn't worried a bit. She did great until they took x-rays. She wasn't a fan! They kept having to re-do one of the pictures because it wasn't sitting in her mouth correctly to get a good enough view. I heard her say, "Where is Mommy?" It made me so sad! I tried to help her, but they politely asked me to go sit back down. She survived and was happy that they don't have to take x-rays every time. She got a great report and is cavity free! Woo Hoo! I'm so proud of your Karcie!
Later that day we picked up Bailey from school and these two had a fun day of playing both inside and outside!
| Playing Barbies! |
| Kicking the soccer ball! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment