Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Week in Augusta

This trip was kind of unexpected.  Richard was called to come back to Aiken for a week.  We didn't have anything to do, so we went with him.  It was fun to be back in a place that we loved so dearly for 12 years!  We got to visit with friends and visit places that we miss.  Sadly, my friends were already back at school so I didn't get to see them like I had planned.  I did get to go to dinner with Denise one night, but completely forgot to get a photo of the two of us.

Karcie, Kamdyn, and I hung by the pool for two days!  Jacob and Georgia joined us for one of the days.  My phone was dead so no pics that day.

While Daddy works.....

....his girls play!!

I visited the hotel workout room one morning.  I reaffirmed how much I LOATHE working out on a treadmill.  Hate. It. More. Than, Anything.  But, you do what you gotta do when on vacation!
Starbucks at the Mall!

Georgia took these sweet kiddos to the Mall and to Chuck E. Cheese.

Karcie announced, "My Mommy won't take me to Chuck E. Cheese, but my Georgie will!"  True story, Karcie!  But I did stop by to see what they were doing.

Jacob and Kamdyn pick up right where they leave off.  It's funny to see the bond that was made by the two of them at such a young age.  I hope they will always be friends!

Big pizza for some hungry kiddos!


Dancing with Chuck E.  Kamdyn is breaking it down right here!



I did make it to Jazzercise one morning....the only morning they had class while I was there.  I surely miss Loralee!  She's my inspiration and truly the reason that I fell in love with Jazzercise many years ago.  She turned 60 in July and looks WAY younger!!  Proof that exercising and taking care of yourself keeps you young!!  

She has also always loved my babies which makes her even that much more special to us!!  WE were all happy to see her.  We took her a birthday card and gift card to celebrate her!

I drove the girls by our very first house in North Augusta.  Mill Branch Way....I will never forget it and all the memories made there!

I met Nanny in Greenwood on Wednesday so she could get the girls.  I bought the girls brand new Nikes for school.  They couldn't wait to wear them around Nanny's house.  

Cuteness!

Kamdyn sent this photo of Karcie to me.  

So I sent these photos back to them!

Thank you Nanny for keeping our girls so that we could enjoy an adult weekend!  We certainly had a great time!!

0 comments: