It's my first official post of the New Year! I"m only 27 days behind! YIKES!! New Year's Eve was very quiet this year. Richard had a severe headache. After suffering through it for 3 days he finally went to urgent care on New Year's Day....that's how bad it was hurting. He even left in the middle of a football game to go to the doctor. That had me really scared because I knew he must have been in pain. Turns out it was a bad sinus infection. They gave him an antibiotic and Vicodin for the pain.
We were invited to a gathering in our neighborhood for the evening, but stayed home due to the said headache. The girls got all dressed up and looked cute as could be. After we put Karcie to bed. Kamdyn and I played a LONG game of Monopoly and we actually finished the entire game. We baked cookies and watched the apple drop in New York. This was Kamdyn first time staying up to see the New Year!
I enjoyed our quiet night together. She is such a sweet, sweet little girl! I feel so lucky that I was chosen to be her Mom!


1 comments:
And what a great Mommy you are to my two precious girls!
Post a Comment