Monday, December 23, 2013

Santa!

We are certainly missing Lights of the South in Augusta this year.  That's where my girls always talked to Santa and got their yearly photo taken.  Raleigh doesn't have an equivalent place, at least I haven't found it yet, if they do.  We were running out of time so I had to take the girls by The Anderson Mall one morning while we were in town.  I was pleasantly surprised!  The wait was minimal and he was such a beautiful and friendly Santa.  Karcie cooperated without tears and even gave us a half smile. (Notice that little basket of treats next to Santa!)  I told her that Santa wouldn't give her one if she cried and was naughty!!  And, it worked!!   My sweet girls are growing so quickly.  Check out the fact that Kamdyn doesn't even fit on his lap anymore.  Her feet are nearly touching the ground!  *Sniff*Sniff 






0 comments: