Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Karcie and Landon

So, I will have to catch up on beach posts later. I'm falling further and further behind on current posts.  Landon's Mom had errands to run that weren't conducive to a 2-year-old tag a long, so I kept him for a few hours.  He and Karcie had a  blast playing.  And, to be honest, I was a little nervous.  I know how my two year old can be at times and I was nervous that the two of them together would be crazy!!  Surprisingly, they both did great and even SHARED!!







 



3 comments:

Nanny said...

Little stinker seems to be loving the camera a lot more. She is so adorable I could eat her up! Landon is a cute little boy too.

Georgie said...

Oh my! It's like Nanny said, she's turning into a camera ham! I LOVE it!

Stacey said...

Landon had SO much fun with Karcie at 'Miss Kimree's" house :)