Friday, September 28, 2012

Karcie loves Barney, too!


It turns out that Karcie and Kamdyn actually have something in common.  They both LOVE Barney!  Looks like I will be bopping to our Barney CD in the car soon.  This is the stillest that you will ever see Karcie!  She is enjoying Barney on Georgia's TV. I love getting these sweet little photos while I am at work.  They put a smile on my face.  Our family will forever be indebted to Georgia for the love and care that she has given our two little girls!


1 comments:

Nanny said...

Georgia is AWESOME! How blessed we are to have her as one of the ones who loves these two precious little girls. She has been the great loving hand that has helped mold them to what Kamdyn is today and Karcie will be the more she is with Georgia. She loves them unconditionally. (Bet Karcie moved after a skinny minute.)