Monday, September 03, 2012

Wearing our Orange and READY for football!

Kamdyn, Karcie, and I proudly wore our orange on Friday.  We took the girls to dinner at our favorite downtown Mexican restaurant.  As I was paying, I noticed that Richard exited with the girls in the direction of the karaoke and the fountain.....two things that Kamdyn loves! Before I knew it, both girls were soaked and having a blast.  I loved watching them play.  Karcie, of course, was fearless!  She ran under the fountain numerous times and didn't want to leave.  We were so proud of our Tigers on Saturday night.  Football season and many weekends out-of-town have already filled up our calendar!













1 comments:

Nanny and Pop Pop said...

I don't care what anyone says - those are two of the most precious little girls in the entire world!!!They both have such awesome little personalities and we love them so much!