Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Splash in the Boro

Richard took a day off and we took our big sweetie to Statesboro to enjoy some waterpark fun.  She was so brave.  She got on the biggest slide that they had and LOVED it!!  She was a little short for some of the slides, but will definitely be ready next year.  Thanks to Georgia for keeping our sweet Karcie while we enjoyed some time with our big girl.

I have to document a comment that Kamdyn made one afternoon when I mentioned how we wanted to take her to Splash in the Boro and have some alone time with her.  I casually said that Karcie took up a lot of our time.  Kamdyn chimed in with, "Yeah, my spotlight has burned OUT!"  My heart broke even though Kamdyn said it half jokingly.  I have to remember to tell Kamdyn every single day that her spotlight will NEVER burn out.  She will always be my 1st angel and she makes me proud all of the time!!







1 comments:

Nanny said...

Nanny thinks her spotlight is even brighter! Sure wish I could have seen you all on the water slide - words don't seem to do it justice. Can you imagine Karcie when she's older?