Karcie LOVES this chair. We keep Kamdyn's door to her room closed because Karcie gets into all kinds of trouble in there. If ever we accidentally forget to close the door she makes a mad bee line to her room and can almost always be found in that chair holding/eating something that she is not supposed to have. I decided to bring the chair out into the living room to try and curtail some of the mischievousness. Kamdyn NEVER sits in this chair, but all of a sudden she LOVES it because Karcie does. It was a constant race to the chair. Karcie climbs on Kamdyn and adamantly pushes her way into the chair. Kamdyn gets so frustrated with her. It is kind of amusing for us though. :) I see a Pottery Barn Kids chair in Karcie's near future!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
Preston has a PB chair too. It went unused for months before Luke took affection to it. Now it is one of "their" favorites. Except, being the boys that they are, they use it as a platform for jumping, or better yet, the flip it over and use it as a climbing wall/slide. I cringe when I see one of them heading for it because I know there will be rough housing and eventually tears!
Kamdyn and I had this conversation last Sunday - I told her looked like Nanny would be getting Karcie a chair like big sister. Love the new beautiful picture of both girls.
Too funny......Sloan loves Sophia's PBS chair too!
Post a Comment