Kamdyn loves Bible School and looks forward to it every summer. This year's theme was Operation Overboard. Everything was ocean related and helped the children understand the importance of "diving deep" into a relationship with God. I love to hear Kamdyn sing the Bible School songs. She sings with all of her heart and with such conviction. We purchase the CD each year. It stays in my car CD player. We learn the words and sing along as loud as we can!
There is always an end of Bible School "show" where the children sing/dance to end the week. I love to watch Kamdyn. She takes everything so seriously and literally! Remember our rule follower. If someone tells her to smile on stage, her grin is PERMANENT! Hilarious! I love my sweet girl. I can't wait for Karcie to be in performances. If they tell her to smile, she will probably cry, on purpose! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment