It was brought to my attention over Christmas that Karcie has been severely neglected on this blog. I have tried to keep up, but have failed miserably. I didn't even post her one year photos. :( Shame on me! At least I remembered to have them taken. My New Year's Resolution is to be a better Mommy and Wifey which entails keeping up with this blog a little better.
And since I didn't post them any where close to on time, I haven't filtered out any of them. I LOVE them all and I love everything about this sweet girl. She is filled with happiness. She has a wonderful sense of humor, even at one. She loves her sissy and wants to do everything that her big sister does. She aggravates her sister on a daily basis, but Kamdyn loves her more than anything in this world. She plunders and pulls out anything and everything. She is a wonderful eater. She loves to climb the steps despite our warnings. We never installed a baby gate! She is adventurous and doesn't have a fearful bone in her body. She and Kamdyn are so much alike and yet so different all at the same time. Karcie entertains herself most of the time. She enjoys her time alone. She does not go anywhere without her Pappy or "pap pap" as she calls it. We try to keep it for bedtime only, but she sneaks into her room and manages to get it out of her bed throughout the day. Karcie has added a new link to our family and we are so thankful for her!
Family Fun
2 years ago









































1 comments:
Please send us one for our fridge!
Post a Comment