Saturday, May 19, 2012

2012 Dance Recital

Kamdyn's recital was on the Saturday after our last day of school.  Our weekend was packed!  I talked with Kamdyn's dance instructor prior to the recital to see if she could be sure that Kamdyn was before intermission.  My cousin got married on that same Saturday in Concord, NC.  As soon as Kamdyn danced, we high tailed it to Concord.  We had less than 30 minutes to spare, but made it to the wedding on time.  Unfortunately, I don't have any photos on her beautiful wedding because we left our camera and phones in the car.  

Kamdyn danced beautifully and made us proud!  Georgia,  Nanny, and Karcie attended it with us.  Karcie cracked us up throughout the entire first half of the recital with her own dance routines.  This girl is HILARIOUS!!  I love watching her personality grow!



A rare family of four photo!

Kamdyn wanted to include a dance pose!

The cutest little ballerinas!


Ta-Da!

She is my joy!

She will forever be our precious little girl!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Nanny's beautiful ballerina! Karcie was a mess wanting to join in on the dancing.