Karcie has done it! She is officially rolling over a few days shy of 4 months! On this particular day she was rolling from her tummy to her back. She couldn't quite figure out how to get from her back to her tummy. However, she has gone from her back to her tummy several times today. The first was at Nanny's house this morning. She got her legs stuck around her jungle gym and didn't like it one little bit! I love every new stage with her. She is precious! I hope to get her new trick on video soon. She doesn't like to perform for the camera yet. I am sure her sister will teach her a thing or two about that soon!
 |
| She is doing so well with holding her head up! |
 |
| She looks around all over the place. |
 |
| She's looking at Kamdyn in this one. |
 |
| There's big sister....in Karcie's bouncy chair wrapped in her pink snuggie! Can you believe we needed blankets in September? CRAZY! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment