Georgia is awesome and that's all that I can say! Kamdyn had somewhat of a difficult time transitioning to Kindergarten the first few weeks. She has finally gotten into a routine and no longer tears up as I take her to her class. This particular day, Georgia gave Kamdyn something to look forward to after school. She and Kamdyn made homemade pizzas as soon as we got home. I truly believe that our family couldn't survive without Georgia. She is simply the best! She comes to our house each day to get Karcie or she keeps her here at our house. She brings Karcie back to our house on most days. She even has dinner made for us on many occasions and tonight was one of those nights! She is a lifesaver and a God-send!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Simply the BEST, BETTER than all the rest. Sure surely is. Love you Georgia for all you do for our family!!!!!
Post a Comment