Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sweet Smiley Karcie

Karcie is so sweet and smiley.  I have decided that she is the best baby EVER!!  She is still sleeping through the night.....8:00PM until 6:30AM!!  We took her with us to dinner this past Friday night and she was an angel.  She only cries a tiny bit when hungry and a little when sleepy.  Other than that, she is such a happy and easy baby.....very predictable!  Pop Pop got this hat for Kamdyn when she was a baby so we took some photos with Karcie wearing it.  Even though it is boyish, she still looks adorable.  I could eat her up when she gives us that precious smile!






Big Sister LOVES Karcie and never misses an opportunity to jump in Karcie's photoshoots!

SERIOUS!!




1 comments:

Nanny said...

These pictures are awesome. I will have to frame most of them. Thanks Kimberly for the posts because I know you are very busy. Aren't they two of the most precious things in the world!