Sunday, July 31, 2011

She Changed Her Mind!

Remember when I said that Karcie hated her swing?  Well, it seems that she has had a change of heart.  Now she loves to be lulled to sleep during the day by the swing and the lullabies that it plays.  Thank goodness for Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sister!  Karcie works like a clock especially during the day!  I knew I could get her on a routine quickly!!  She eats, talks and plays for a while, takes a nap in her swing, and repeats the process throughout the day.  She is such an easy baby!  She has stolen our hearts with her BIG toothless grins and we couldn't be happier.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, that one of her favorite places for BM's (we lovingly refer to these as blow-outs!) is her swing.  It seems as if I am cleaning the swing cover daily!!  We love you sweet Karcie!

Many thanks to Mandy Pond and family for this precious outfit!  :)  The blue denim is precious with her big blue eyes!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Nanny's Little Girl Baby!