My sweet friends, Denise and Debra, arranged for all of our Wheeless Road teachers to get together for somewhat of a farewell party for Suzanne and me. It's hard to say goodbye to such wonderful people; however, I know that I am doing what is best for me and for my family. I will miss all of them dearly, but I know that we will forever be friends. I am blessed to know each of them!
Suzanne, me and Denise
Two of my "bestest" friends in the world and two of the most awesome women, moms, and teachers that I know!! They have been such a blessing to me! When I "grow up" I want to be just like them!! 
My favorite custodian, McGee! He was always so wonderful to me. I will miss him dearly!
A table full of current and past employees of Wheeless Road.

Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Ms. Terry~~where are you going to be teaching next? Please send me an email to tell me all about this change in your teaching career! I am very interested in knowing!! I wish you all the luck in the world!
Much love,
sica xoxo
Very true words Kimberly. Don't ever let this friendship slip away. They ARE great women!
Post a Comment