We just got Kamdyn's dance pictures back tonight. I was hoping they would be back before Mother's Day so we could share them with the Grandmothers. I hope they never get tired of getting pictures!
Attempting to get Kamdyn ready for these pictures was quite interesting. I'll never understand how mother's of "beauty queens" do it?!?! Trying to get all of Kamdyn's hair up and away from her face was mere torture for the both of us. She was crying and I was sweating because we were late. We survived. We had the pictures taken. I'm already dreading getting her ready for the recital. Enough said......
My Moonbeam Baby Girl
My cheesin' Baby Moonbeam! You have no idea how long it took to get all four of them posing and smiling at the same time. Thank goodness the other half of the class is wearing a different costume and had a separate group picture taken. We would still bethere trying to capture the "perfect" shot! 
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
Now I really understand why our grandchildren are called "Grand". Its a grand way to enjoy motherhood all over again. Thanks Kimberly - she is so much like you when you were this age. She is so beautiful. I love you both so much. Lets see if she likes the stage as much as you did.
Those pix are wonderful!!! She looks so grown up! When's the recital???
Holy cow that's awesome! She looks so old! Framer.
Post a Comment