Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Growing Up

Here is a our precious angel in her diaper. It is VERY rare to find her running around the house in her diaper. However, tonight, I wanted to make sure that she did not get any food on her cute little strawberry dress. So, I stripped her down to her diaper before dinner time. This is her showing off for the camera. Look how big she is getting! I've given up on trying to keep up with all the words and phrases that she is saying. She sometimes speaks in 3-4 word sentences. And, yes, she still LOVES to dance to the Fridge Farm! As many pictures that we take in our kitchen, you would think that I did a lot of cooking in there. HA!!! There's not a whole lot of cooking going on in our kitchen; however, I find that there is always a lot of work to do in there!



0 comments: