Well, our little sweet pea is finally sitting up on her own. I've been waiting patiently to publish this on the blog because I haven't really known when to actually "say" that she is sitting up. She's been sitting up for a while, but she's been wobbly at times. Now, she can sit up by herself for long periods of time without falling over. However, I do put pillows around her just in case. She will be figuring out how to get from the floor to sitting position soon.
She is growing up so fast! I wish I could freeze time and enjoy these moments a little longer. They come and go so fast. Before I turn around, she is reaching another milestone. It truly is amazing how time flies. It seems to go even faster now that we have her. What did we do before she was here?
She went to the doctor today for her 6 month check up. She weighs 17 lbs. 10 1/2 oz. and she is 26 1/2 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. We are now going to start feeding her baby food. We're starting with yellow veggies first. Wish us luck!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment