Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I finally broke down and bought Kamdyn a Halloween costume even though I knew that she would not make it to a Halloween Festival nor would she go trick-or-treating since she must be in bed by 7:00. She gets so fussy that she can't even stand herself! I loved the little Hershey's Kiss costume and I just knew that this costume would look adorable on her little round body. Luckily, UPS dropped the costume off at our house on Saturday. I was so happy that we didn't take Kamdyn anywhere because she was OH SO FUSSY after we got her home from Ms. Georgia's. We could hardly get her to pose for the pictures through her fussing and crying! She still managed to look adorable for her first Halloweeen. As you can see she wanted to eat the costume, especially the Hershey's tag. For those of you who don't know.....she is obsessed with putting things in her mouth and she is obsessed with tags. She even tried to eat a piece of Halloween Candy! :)














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS! What sweet sugar
she will give with her kisses!
She is so adorable and Na-Na can't
wait for a KISS!

Anonymous said...

I hope Na-Na has a great weekend with that little sweetie. Love,Ms.Georgia