Karcie's 8th birthday fell slap on Memorial day this year. We had a quick lunch party at her school on Friday. We then had a family gathering for lunch on Monday followed by lake fun in the afternoon. I think there is a trampoline party coming up too!
Karcie gets a lot of presents. I can see why. She is beautiful, smiley, loving, sweet and cuddly. However, her best present attracting aspect is her reaction to gifts. When Karcie opens a gift, the grin is large and the reaction is filled with unbridled excitement - every single time. A rock to paint. A book, A shirt. Candy. Shoes. All the same. Jumping up and down and squealing. I hope that never changes.
Happy Birthday Tater!
Shout out to Kimberly and the rest of the family for always making birthdays special. I am certainly better an documenting it after the fact than the planning beforehand.


0 comments:
Post a Comment