Goat Island is a spot on the intercoastal waterway. It has houses and utilities, but no roads. Only accessible by boat. I believe the original concept started by Mr Brent Merritt was to take a TV out to a remote beach and hang out while watching football. It has evolved into renting a house on Goat Island and watching football on the dock. Other activities include drinking, eating, shrimping, fishing, boat riding, adult games, irreverence, eating, drinking, etc. Yes, I know items have been duplicated. I call it reiterated. I LOVE it because I get to watch football, hangout with friends, ride in fancy boats, fish in areas I normally don't, act irresponsibility and live through it! It makes life much easier and a lot more enjoyable because Kimberly and I have largely the same old friends. We are on the same page when we list list our ideas on FUN.
I think this makes 3 out of 4 years. We are the only couple that does not live on the coast. Our infrequent trips make it even more awesome to visit these beautiful places with smiling faces.
Family Fun
2 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment