We had the best little St. Patrick's Day. I have been subbing at the girls school this year. I had to work on St. Patrick's Day in 5th grade so the three of us were decked out in our green.
That silly leprechaun made a mess in our house and left clues everywhere leading to some treats for the girls. They loved chasing down their "pot of gold."
Our neighborhood loves to have a good time. One of our neighbors who has a basement hosted a great St. Paddy's Day party. The kids were invited. We had delicious Irish food and drinks. They had a movie screen set up outside so the kids watched "Sing." The kids went to bed around 10:00ish and some of the parents continued to have a good time.
I love our neighborhood so much! This was exactly where we were meant to land four years ago!


0 comments:
Post a Comment