Friday, May 06, 2016

Mother's Day Tea

This was the sweetest day ever!  We missed it last year because we were on vacation.  I love every minute of our little celebration.

The teachers asked the kids questions about their Moms prior to this day.  They read the answers aloud and we had to figure out which child answered the questions about which Mom.  
Karcie said that I was 60!! (gasp!)
She said my favorite place to shop was Old Navy.  ( we went there the day before, but definitely not my fave!)

I love that she says I like to monogram stuff!  Actually, I like it less now that I HAVE to do it for work!  

My precious Karcie has stolen my heart and I feel so lucky to be her Mommy! She tests my patience on a daily basis, but I love her spunk and sass.  She will be a strong woman one day and I can't wait to watch her little life unfold.  Thank you for my daily snuggles and kisses, Karcie!  No one loves me the way that you do! 


What does Karcie love about her Mommy?











0 comments: