Friday, March 18, 2016

Miss Nelson Is Missing



I love this children's book!  I loved it as a kid and I loved reading it to my classes each year.  I would always threaten to send Viola Swamp in when they were being stinkers.  I was thrilled when Ava's Mom coordinated for all of us to go see the play!

I had to find the book on youtube so that the girls could get a refresher before the show.  Their eyes were glued during the entire show.  Karcie was amazed!!  It was a quaint and small theater.  We all had a great time!  I love Kamdyn's friends and I especially love their Moms.  




Since all three of us were dressed all at one, we did a little photo shoot prior to leaving.  It was a chevron kind of night!!


I adore my girls!!!

Being silly with them includes some of my favorite times!!


Sweet girls and Ava's brother.

Watching the cast members screen after the show.

Such a fun time with great friends!

0 comments: