Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snow Much Fun 2016

They called school for Friday relatively early on Thursday afternoon.  All we really had that first day was a bunch of sleet and freezing rain, but it didn't stop these kids from going outside.  They literally stayed outside all day long except for coming inside to get their clothes dry and to eat!




A bundled up Karcie!!



While these three came inside to warm up for a while, we made bear biscuits.  I used to make these with my Pre-K students.  It was good time to break out some of the old ideas!!  The girls loved them!


It finally snowed some during the middle of the night.  We started Day 2 of the snow at Lucca's 4th Birthday Party and it was genius!  They had a Winter Wonderland party for her and it was perfect.  Their driveway is on a steep incline so sledding was the entertainment for the kids!  It was awesome!







After the birthday party, Karcie came back home and decorated her snowman, Snowey Jr.  Kamdyn went down to Morgan's to play with Morgan and Sydney.






Karcie, Campbell, and Declan played for hours between our yard and The Kirk's yard.  I have no idea how they were not freezing to death.



These three came upstairs for a quick drink of milk!

Then the big girls came back down to our house for a while!

They were sledding between our house and The Kirk's house.  I had the perfect view from my dining room window!  I loved watching them and listening to them squeal and play!



Sydney and Kamdyn crashed.  It was so funny!





When I was finally able to get the girls to come back it was almost dark.  We made flour-less peanut butter cookies and they were delicious!  I let the girls mix the ingredients, roll the cookies out, and make fork marks on them all by themselves.  The love being little bakers!





Then we had a little dance party in our living room! Whoop Whoop!!

Karcie is SO stinkin' funny! I think she needs a cordless microphone!!

0 comments: