Friday, November 01, 2013

Trick-or-Treating

My favorite words from Kamdyn on Halloween night were, "This is the best Halloween EVER!"  She had so much fun trick-or-treating in our neighborhood with all of the houses and kids/people EVERYWHERE!  I have to admit, it was kind of fun.  :)  It took us a long while to walk the entire neighborhood and hit every house, but Kamdyn made sure that we did.  Karcie was kind of slow and was weighted down by her rather heavy candy bucket. She and Kamdyn had to switch containers half way through the night.  Neither Richard, nor I, wanted to miss the girl trick-or-treating, so we left our buckets of candy on our porch.  I wish I had more photos, but my memory card was full shortly after we started.  Here's to Snow White and the Tempting Wicked Witch with her poisonous red apple!!  Happy Halloween!


They were humoring me as we walked out of the door and saw kids everywhere!

I had to get a couple of them together before they were running all over the place!

Snow White was a little unsure of this Halloween/Trick-or-Treating thing.....

But, she caught on quickly!

There goes little Snow White and the Witch walking up to a house.

This candy bucket is SOOO heavy, Mommy!

Most everyone was sitting on their porches handing out candy. It was a really neat neighborhood event.

Posing with our next door neighbor, Campbell.  She was a cute little owl.

We were forced to quit when our candy bags filled up.  They beg for candy after EVERY meal!  Will it ever go away?

0 comments: