Thursday, March 29, 2012

NEGLECT!

Dear Kamdyn and Karcie's Blog (and avid readers),

I have not forgotten about you!  April and May are always our busiest months.  There are only 6 more days of school with children, plus 2 days without children.  I PROMISE that I will catch up as SOON as the teachers let the monkeys out and the teachers get a much deserved summer vacation and cruise!!

Did I mention that we only have 6 more days?

From:
Your exhausted, over-booked, under-organized (despite my best efforts), crazy, graduation attending, dance recital rehearsing, soccer game screaming, 1st birthday party planning, Mother's Day gift buying, out-of-town packing,  Mommy/Wife/Teacher and used-to-be avid BLOGGER!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well Now you only have 5 1/2 days with kids! You can make it...It was great to see you today and finally meet Karcie!!

Good luck on the last few days

Gina said...

Can I please copy and paste this on my blog! Ha! Have a wonderful end of the school year!!!!