Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Baby is 6! - Tea With a Dutchess

We celebrated Kamdyn's birthday at Tea with a Dutchess in Augusta.  It was wonderful!  I have never felt less stressed for a birthday party that I planned.  I didn't have to bring a thing except the birthday girl and I didn't have to worry about cleaning up.  I opted to bring a cake, but cupcakes were served if you didn't want to bring cake.  I have decided that paying your money, walking in, celebrating, and walking out is the way to go for birthday parties!  

The most important thing though was the fact that my 6 year old was so happy!!  She invited all of the little girls in her class to avoid any feelings getting hurt.  Tea with a Dutchess recommends a party with 8 girls.  It was tough for Kamdyn to leave out some of her other friends, but we decided that inviting school friends that she sees everyday was best.  All smiles from the birthday girl!!

Kamdyn, I can't believe that you are 6 years old!  We couldn't be more proud of you.  Your smile, your tender heart, your laugh, your sense-of-humor, your strict adherence to rules, and your intelligence simply amaze me and anyone who is around you.  We couldn't ask for more.  You are truly a blessing from above which I thank God for every. single. day.  I love you, my precious!




Such a precious little tea room that is decorated to a "tea!"  :)

Nanny with the birthday girl.

We've seen this photo attempt before.  It never seems to work out!  At least Karcie still had her bow in!  :)

The table decorated with real tea cups.

Kamdyn's friend, Taleya.

Kamdyn with the princess.

The sweet girls waiting to get fairy dust on their faces.


So sweet!

Storytime - PINKALICIOUS! 

Working on their craft - beaded princess necklaces.

Sweet Mary Oliff dropped her beads.  I was attempting to help her put things back together.

Kamdyn chose to have a cupcake painted on her face.


Little sister was there to join in on the fun, too!

She seemed to enjoy the boas.
Nanny and Georgia kept her occupied.

Don't forget your crown sweet princess!

Anne Holder with her huge butterfly.

Mary Kingsley chose a butterfly, too.

Emma Kate and Kamdyn enjoy their delicious tea sandwiches, tarts, chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, etc. 

Our little Kamdyn is always so sweet and thankful.  I love how precious her heart is.  She thanked everyone of these girls after opening the gift.

This is such a sweet group of girls.  I am glad she gets to be a part of such a great Kindergarten class!



1 comments:

Nanny said...

There are not enough adjectives to describe Kamdyn. She is absolutely amazing to be only 6. She has brought such joy and laughter to all of us. We sometimes forget she is still a little girl as she carries on such big conversations. I love her more than words can express and I thought my love for you Kimberly was the most my heart could hold. Not! Now there are two little girls. Thank you Lord for these precious angels, Kamdyn and Karcie, that you gave to Kimberly and Richard.