Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

All of our neighbors with children gathered across the street at one of our neighbor's fire pit on Monday night.  We hung out and enjoyed Pizza Joint Pizza!  YUM!  Then, the kiddos and some of the parents loaded up on the trailer for a hayride around the neighborhood to collect candy.  The good thing for all of the neighbors is that they only have to open the door once.  The bad thing is that all of their candy disappears all at once, too!

We had Karcie all bundled up as we drove the golf cart down to The Newmans house.

The kids were getting on the trailer!



I guess Richard wasn't finished with his pizza when he boarded the ride!


Karcie and I hung out at the fire pit for a while until it was her bedtime.  I will never get tired of this smiley little sheep!

Those cheeks are so squeezable!!

And that toothless grin melts my heart!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

I know the kids had lots of fun! I could just squeeze little Karcie to pieces she is so CUTE!!!