We have spent our past two weekends in Clemson enjoying great friends, great food, and, of course, Tiger football! While being out of town requires a lot of preparation on Mommy's part, it really is worth it once we finally arrive!
North Texas Game
Kamdyn had to endure a 12 hour tailgate with us this past weekend vs. Presbyterian College because we didn't have any last minute babysitters. She did surprisingly well! We were so proud of her! At least we know that she can handle these LONG days! She said, "Mama, you know what my favorite part of the tailgate was? It was spending time with all the people that I love." Our group of friends is our extended family and we are so happy that she loves them as much as we do!
She was telling her Daddy where he had to race her to.
On your mark, get set.....
GO!
A quick family shot! I tried to get another one, but these two sweeties of mine would not be still long enough!
Close up of Kamdyn and Mommy! I could not get her to be still for a "real" picture.
Uncle Matthew played in the sand with her.
They always take the best pictures with my baby! She just won't cooperate with her Daddy and me!
Making more sand castles.
What are you drinking, Mama? That better be root beer! Of course, it was root beer because she is having a baby in December. This made for a good photo and a good laugh!
Ms. Christy painted a purple tiger paw on Kamdyn's face!
Showing off her paw with "Uncle" Potter.
Yes, my sweet girl even took a nap in the back of the truck with a box fan blowing on her! She was AWESOME!!
Watching the games on TV.
Kamdyn really enjoyed hanging out with Brady and making sand cakes for him!
Sand Cake anyone? Kamdyn was still going strong when we left the tailgate at 9:30 PM! Did I mention that we arrived around 9:00 AM!!!
I have the most precious video to post of Kamdyn watching the Tigers run down the hill! I am waiting on my awesome brother-in-law to send it to me from his magic I-Phone! (hint! hint!)
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! It feels weird not being there!
Allison
As Kamdyn so truthfully said, "Nanny, I had lots more fun at tailgating than at your house!" Out of the mouth of babes. She is one awesome little girl!
Post a Comment