Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy 33!

My birthday was really low key this year. The older I get, the less of a celebration that I really want. Kamdyn and Richard always do a really good job with making me feel special. This year I was able to go to Jazzercise on my birthday while Richard took Kamdyn to a "Build and Grow" workshop at Lowe's. I didn't realize why he was so eager to take her until I saw my presents which happened to also come from Lowe's! :)

After returning from Jazzercise I proceeded with my normal routine. After a shower and getting ready upstairs, I noticed that it was awfully quiet downstairs. I decided to take a few extra minutes because I knew they had something up their sleeves. When I finally made my way down the stairs, a yummy apple pie with "33" was all aglow and waiting for me. After singing to me they took me downstairs to see the beautiful plants and trellis they had purchased for me. That night they took me to dinner at French Market Grille, one of my favorite restaurants in Augusta! It was a good birthday, but I am still fighting "old age" every second of the way!!

I didn't even blow dry my hair on my birthday! WAY too hot for that!

I was led downstairs to a truck full of plants! Love them!



3 comments:

Mommy said...

Growing older is just a number and what is 33 when you look as great as you do. You get more beautiful with age. Don't worry - just be happy! I love you and I'm glad it was a great b-day.

Gina said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday to me!!! Glad to hear you had such a great day!

Unknown said...

How fun! Happy Birthday! You know age is just a number and Jazzercise keeps you young!