Friday, December 22, 2006

Hanging out with Uncle Matthew

Uncle Matthew came to visit for a couple of days before Christmas. He actually came to go fishing with Richard and Patrick on Thursday. Then, he decided that he loved us so much that he would stay until we went to the Upstate for Christmas on Saturday (12/23).


Here are a couple pictures from the fishing trip of Patrick. Patrick was here Wednesday and Thursday night for two days of fishing. I told Patrick that Kamdyn was going to have to call him "Uncle Patrick" since Shannon and Allison were waiting so long to have him a niece or nephew!:) I had to throw that in because I am always giving Shannon and Allison a hard time about having children. They know that I'm just kidding, but I really can't wait until they do! Kamdyn needs a playmate. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!






These are pictures of Kamdyn hanging out with Uncle Matthew. Matthew was playing games with Kamdyn. She liked finding Ruth Ann's ring under the stacking cups best. She always found it, too! Not always on the first try, but she knew it was there somewhere. Matthew was also giving Kamdyn a lesson on balancing.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Like the baby comments! Kamdyn will have a playmate one day....just not sure when!! ;-)

Allison