I decided that we should try Kamdyn with a sippy cup. She did okay, but she would rather use it as a teether instead of a cup. She chewed on the end, but she did great holding the cup. I'm thinking we need more practice!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Na-Na thinks she is the most precious baby in the world. She is a little stinker with a strong will just like her Mommy!
Kimberly, try a Nuby sippy cup with a soft top. McCanless transitioned well at 10 months with it and actually preferred it over her bottle. Dropping the bottle was a breeze with it!
Adorable pictures! She is growing so quickly! (she even looks cute in orange, if I must say) Have fun!
2 comments:
Na-Na thinks she is the most
precious baby in the world.
She is a little stinker with
a strong will just like her
Mommy!
Kimberly, try a Nuby sippy cup with a soft top. McCanless transitioned well at 10 months with it and actually preferred it over her bottle. Dropping the bottle was a breeze with it!
Adorable pictures! She is growing so quickly! (she even looks cute in orange, if I must say) Have fun!
Post a Comment